Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Car insurance

Just lately I've been on the market for some better car insurance rates. When you want coverage for sportscar it gets kind of expensive. And it's not even like I drive a big fancy one. Just an old one but my present insurance company finds it to be some sort of expensive or fancy car. I guess it would be better just to get an old family car...
Anyway, looking on the internet seems to be a jungle somehow. How do you know that you are not getting tricked or there is something written in very small print that says something about not being covered when you actually need it the most. Well, I don't quite know yet but I'm working on it.
One thing I'm looking into right now is an online insurance policy. It seems a lot cheaper because - I guess - the company can cut a lot of expenses on all the paperwork they don't do. You do most of the work yourself and then the policy is mailed to you soon after and you are ready to go. Sound pretty easy and as I said I wouldn't mind saving a little on my policy.

No comments: