Wednesday, March 7, 2007

iFactFinders

I've mentioned this blog earlier on but at that time I guess something wasn't working right so I couldn't really say anything about it. Now it seems like it's up an running and it looks like a place to drop by from time to time to get news on different aspects of blogging and SEO. Nice layout and the author, Tanya, is very honest about what's going on there. She has made a disclaimer so everybody knows that there will be ads and stuff like that. I like that. Not trying to fool anybody. Check it out.
iFactFinders

3 comments:

FashionisTa said...

Hey, thanks for the kind comments.
Tonya

Krogager said...

Your are very welcome!
AK

Unknown said...

I have added a link to your blog on http://questforextramoney.blogspot.com/ . If you can please add mine too.