Thursday, March 1, 2007

Blog Hopping

This post will be something very special. It will be my blog hopping post. Blog hopping is an idea I've heard about from a guy who calls himself Blog Sire. The idea is to have one single blogpost that lines up all your favourite links or at least links to blogs you like. These blogs should then do the same so everybody get's a link to each other and increases the rankings at Technorati. The post will be edited again and again every time you ad a new link. But this should keep the links fresh (technorati has a 180 days limit on links - links from before that time is not counted).
Anyway, my first link will be to BlogSire - a blog where you can find all kinds of interesting stuff on how to make some money on blogging. Of course you can also go there to get on his blog hopping list.

To get on this list just leave a comment.

5 comments:

Sire said...

Your link is up Scotty. I think this idea is going to really work. Your link to me is already showing on technorati.

Unknown said...

I will place your link on my blog right now. Here is the link to my blog: http://ready2earn.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I will place your link on my blog. Please do the same with my link at: http://ready2earn.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I've posted about your blog on my blog. http://ready2earn.blogspot.com

Jan said...

I met the famous Sire when he was on Blogfeast, a bloggin community now gone. I learned a lot from that place. Blog Sire now has a myspace account so you can look him up there too. My name is linked to my new blog (only a few weeks old but growing fast). After much debating I have decided to join the many that blog for moola. I have several other well visited blogs (over 300 readers a day) but they are on wordpress and alas I cannot blog for money there.