Tuesday, February 20, 2007

the din within

Blogging is a lot of things I guess. It can be very commercial and then it can be very personal. The gap in between the two is enormous. The din within is one of the personal blogs but I came across it and found some inspiration there. Very interesting to read the thoughts of a total stranger and then smile a little about what they do from day to day. It's mostly the same as whatever you do yourself and that's what made me smile. We are not all that different.
the din within

3 comments:

miz fuhrell said...

hey, Scotty. This is me! thanks for your words. thanks for tolerating my verbosity. :)

miz fuhrell said...

hey, Scotty! this is me. Thanks for your kind words, and for tolerating my verbosity...

Krogager said...

Hey there Miz Fuhrell, you are very welcome!